Leakage in the wall?


Hello, I have a leakage in the wall in my bathroom, which causes water damage in my livingroom. Can a call a plumber for this or do i need a special company?


1 Answer

Answer from GGB Heating Solutions

The plumber should be able to repair the leak. However, you may need a plasterer to repair any damaged plaster and/or possibly a decorator.